Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The top five things I would take if my house was on fire.

The top five things I would take if my house my on fire would be:
  1. My Laptop

There are 1800 songs on my laptop. I couldn't stand loosing them. Especially one of my play lists, one of my best friends made me a CD and I can't find it now, the only way I have it is threw my computer.

2. My VHS Grease.

Grease has been my favorite movie since the fifth grade. It has an extended version in the beginning talking with all of the actors and actresses.

3. My shoes

I would definitely grab my shoes. I have twenty-four pairs. So obviously I would have to throw some of them out of the windows because grabbing my five other things and twenty-four pairs of shoes would be quite a task.

4. My cellular telephone

I would grab my phone to keep in contact with my friends and family. I also text quite frequently so I would have to let everyone know that everyone else and I was okay.

5. My dog Cleo.

I would run back into a burning house to save my dog. If it wasn't on fire that would be a complete bonus as well. We have had Cleo since she was a puppy and she is now fourteen years old. She is a fantastic Lapso Apso and I love her very much. I honestly don't know what I would do without my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment