Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Top Three Musicans

I have choose to do my top three bands. I have chosen them according to likability of my friends. The rating among my friends are very high for all three of these bands, which makes burning cd's quite simple.

1.State Of Shock

I choose the band State of Shock for the reason that, most of my friends like them. They are a combination of alternative rock and pop rock band. They are originally from Vancouver, British Columbia, and have been active in the music business since 1999. They had an album out on June 2004 and were never really big until their new album "Life, Love & Lies" came out in early 2007. They have won several awards including Western Canadian Rock Recording of the Year 2008, independent single of the year and best rock song.

2. Spinnerette

I choose the band Spinnerette because all of my friends that I have shown them to seem to enjoy them. They are an alternative rock band. They are originally from Los Angles, California, and have been active since 2007. They have one album currently out called "SPINNERETTE".

3. Jack's Mannequin

I choose the band Jack's Mannequin for the fact that since I have showed this band to one of my friends he has become completely obsessed with them. They are an alternative rock band. Jack's Mannequin is originally from Orange County, California, and have been active since 2004. They have out two albums "Everything in Transit" and "The Glass Passenger". They have currently been signed to "Sire Records".

No comments:

Post a Comment